Advantages of Arc Welding Robots
Arc welding is a fusion welding process using an electric arc to produce the necessary heat for joining metals between electrode and workpiece. Welding robots provide an effective manufacturing solution for assembly applications.
The welding robots are popular in car manufacturing for welding the parts and the components of the interior and exterior of the automobile in a more simple way.
Furthermore, the robot is a programmable machine for any welding application. Also, by integrating sensors and controllers allow robots to perform a more steady and uniform weld.
Basic Steps for Arc Welding
- Prepare the workpiece by removing any rust or paint
- Choose the right filler material based on the part to be weld
- Ensure to select the proper welding process
- Follow all welding safety standards
- Protect the molten puddle from any air contaminations
- Inspect the weld.
Robots Reduce Health Hazards
Welding robots are robust and reliable for arc welding processes with a minimum or no errors leaving the workpiece in optimal and impeccable condition.
Usually, the welder creates an electric arc that melts the base metals and the consumable filler metal together so that they all fuse into one solid piece of metal. Also, this process creates an intense heat not very healthy for the welder. However, welding robots are capable of resisting extreme heat without any future consequences.
Arc Welding Process
Robot welding provides very consistent weld and high-end quality welds while reducing the risk of health hazards.
Welding Robots enhances efficiency in the welding process. For this reason, arc welding robots are used extensively in the automotive industry, steel structures, metal fabrication and industrial fabrication. For example, pipelines, cars and buses assemblies’ lines, steel towers to mention some of them.
Advantages of robot welding
- Arc welding robot can weld iron and steels, stainless steel, aluminium, copper alloys and nickel.
- The robot can weld different types of welding by adapting the welding system.
- Fast return on investment – Robot Calculator Tool
- Arc welding is growing in popularity
- Is popular in the maintenance and repair industry
- Process is reliable
- Easy to program
- Reduce injury to the staff
- The process is fast, reliable and consistent
- Higher quality weld
Customise Welding Robot Cell System
All our reconditioned welding robots are thoroughly tested and painted before shipping.
Also, Robot Store offers customised arc welding cells, including robot training, robot programming, and after-sales customer support. Also, our engineers help you to choose the right type of welding robot that best fits your product requirement.
Robotic Welding Global Market
According to a new recent report said: “The robotic welding market has witnessed significant growth over the past decade, owing to rise in advantages in robotic welding such as durability and robotics technologies. Moreover, increase in the penetration of IoT and investment in the automovile industry are expected to drive the growth of the global market.”
Contact Us at +44 (0) 07840-913224