Fanuc R2000iB 210F features a huge 210 kg payload for a number of heavy handling tasks on almost any application.
|AXIS ROBOT |
|LOAD CAPACITY |
- The Fanuc R-2000iB 210F is suitable for many applications, including welding, assembly, dispensing, palletising, material handling, and material removal.
- This Fanuc reconditioned robot is a floor mounted 6 axis robot
- The arm design of the Fanuc R2000iB 210F enables to fit the robot into confined spaces.
- The large work envelope and heavy payload give manufacturers greater versatility when dealing with heavy-duty workloads.
- The R-30iA Controller uses advanced technology packaged in a proven, reliable and efficient design. Besides, it offers enhanced vibration control which, in turn, controls acceleration and deceleration times. This leads to shorter cycle times.
- The controller provides an integrated 2D vision system to speed up the installation of vision applications and allowing to upgrade to a 3D vision system easily.
Fanuc Reconditioned robots R2000iB price varies according to the payload and reaches, please request a quotation if you require a different capacity and reach.
|R2000iB||165kg to 210K||2,655mm|
|R2000iB||120kg ||2,850mm |